Friday, June 24, 2005

warmness on de soul

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.You're the one, and in you I confide.And we have gone through good and bad times.But your unconditional love was always on my mind.You've been there from the start for me.And your loves always been true as can be.I give my heart to you.I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.
man.. i luv diz song.. haha..
hu wud expect my sis to actuallie start listening to dem..
haha.. nvm.. my benefit.. weehee..

yay yay.. its FRIDAY..
haha.. yay.. tv day..
noon
ambush makeover
7.00
oliver beene
7.30
trading spouses
8.30
smallville
9.3o
mr cinderella [weehee!! i luv diz movie..]

ok.. i may not be able to watch all..
coz i hafta do gpp..
alah.. stoopid f-ness lar..

yest "LOST" wuz gd..
haha.. i laf-ed.. coz it wuz kool..
haha.. check de knives man..

tmr SAT!!
yay.. i'm looking forward to saturdays now!!
haha.. wEEEEEEE!!
den sun is qila's birfdae..
de lil grl.. i took her pic.. de one wearing de shades.. =D

i lyk my blog more now..
pics galooooorrrrree.. haha..
but i reli hafta change de backgrd..
man even i can't stand looking at myself..
even tho i'm oni dere for 2 secs max.. to link to oder blogs.. haha..
take care all.. c u all in skool in 3 days..


oh.. anyone haf a7x album?


n i did a lil shopping..
bought new shorts, spongebob t-shirt n a NEW BAG!!!
haha.. yay-ness..

No comments: