Saturday, October 07, 2006

i'm trying baby. i really am.

something for you to laugh at when you're stressed up or bored studying.
atik, of all people you could ask to do this survey, it had to be me.
hai.
how's the new job?
enjoy.

1) single, taken or crushing?
Ans: haha. Single.
2) Are you happy with your life now?
Ans: happy? Hmm.. not entirely but hey, that’s life
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast?
Ans: if you mean trust, yes. Love’s a strong word.
4) Have you ever been heartbroken?
Ans: haha. Yes.
5) Do you believe that there are some circumstances, where cheating love is acceptable?
Ans: cheating love? I have no idea what that is but, it sounds wrong. So, no I guess.
6) Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
Ans: if you ask me now, I doubt I will. But given the circumstances, you can’t be too sure. Yes?
7) Have you ever talked about marriage to someone else before?
Ans: hoho. Marriage? Nope. I’m way too young and immature for that.
8) Do you want children?
Ans: that’d be nice.
9) How many?
Ans: that, I have no idea. A futsal team? Haha. Kidding.
10) Would you ever consider adoption?
Ans: yes well, if I don’t marry, how else am I to have kids.
11) If someone likes you now, what do you think is the best way for him to let you know his feelings?
Ans: honesty never fails. I know sincerity when I see it.
12) Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Ans: right now, no. not really.
13) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Ans: nope. Like I said, love’s a strong word.
14) Do you believe you can change someone?
Ans: probably yes. But I wouldn’t want too, not unless its mutual. It just wouldn’t be fair to the person.
15) If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Ans: haha. IF. Go ROM, then go on one hell of a honeymoon. Haha.
16) Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
Ans: only when it’s a lost case. Why go on causing pain.
17) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Ans: haha. I don’t think so.
18) Do you ever wish that you could have had someone, but you messed it up?
Ans: hoho. Yes, I have baby.
19) Have you ever broken a heart?
Ans: hmm. Yup.
20) If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy you are deeply in love with, what would you do?
Ans: are you kidding? Go kick their *****.
21) Are you missing anyone right now?
Ans: haha. SWS.


goodness, i sound cynical.
ok. i have to go back to studying.
eh woman.
you better give me a nice present ah?
haha. =)

2 comments:

shammie said...

ahahhhahah! WANI!!! i laughed hard just by reading... so cute la u!

one knee said...

[shammie] glad to be of service. =)